Tuesday 4 June 2013

Look at my beautiful blog!

I recently contacted Stephanie from StephanieGDesigns about giving my blog a makeover, as I was sick of the old boring design! After looking through the portfolio on her website, I decided she was definitely the right girl for the job - I loved all her previous designs and hoped she'd be able to make me something beautiful!

So this is the unveiling of my new masterpiece - isn't it gorgeous!

Stephanie's let me know that if any of you fancy using her design services, mentioning 'LivFlorence' with get you $5 off any package throughout June.

Thanks Stephanie!

6 comments:

  1. It is gorgeous! I'm a little sad I didn't get this layout first ;-) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh it is so pretty, love the colours xx

    http://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the new design! Looks great :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely new blog design!

    Carro
    X

    carroblogshere.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. The new design looks great :D

    http://starrynightxxc.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I make sure to read all of them and will always reply to any questions :)